ICES MIAMI BEACH 2021 COVID-19 Protocols
We are very excited to welcome you back to ICES MIAMI BEACH 2021!
Our ICES staff is implementing the following protocols to ensure a safe event for all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. These protocols will be in place and mandatory until determined otherwise by the City of Miami Beach and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
ICES Miami Beach 2021 Safe Event Commitments
Your well-being is The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa’s #1 priority.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect your health and peace of mind so that you can focus on getting back to business.
Health & Safety
- All attendees must complete COVID-19 health screenings upon entry to the event.
- Masks are required for all participants and staff. Masks will be provided for any participant who needs one.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event on the exhibitor floor and in common areas. All participants are encouraged to wash and disinfect their hands regularly.
- Disinfectant fog spray service will be used each morning prior to opening and every evening after event closing.
- Enhanced cleaning will occur before, during, and after the event, focusing on high-touch areas such as door handles, restrooms, and food and beverage areas.
- Registration badges will be mailed prior to the congress to limit on-site queuing.
- 20 ft aisles on the trade show floor will help manage traffic and avoid crowding.
- Floor markings and relevant signage will be used to maintain social distancing.
- Workshops will be set up to allow 6′ of space between chairs, and there will be limited capacity on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Food and beverage will be provided in a no-contact way through pre-packaged food.
There will be no large general sessions this year at ICES, Miami Beach 2021.